Monday 2 December 2013

Graduation.

 
My darling Dan had his graduation ceremony this week! He is officially a Master! A Master with Honors! I am so very proud of him! He is a very hard worker, has an unshakable dedication to his studies and is so super intelligent. I feel so thankful that his studies allows him to be home so much (even if he is crazy busy, headphones on, and all I see is his face with the glow of computer screen) he still gets to be home with us. As he is halfway through his first year of his PHD, and he talks about doing a Post Doc, I used you think...will this ever be over? But now with eight months of baby in my belly and a two year old in tow the fact that I can holler to him whenever I need him, that we get to sit down to meals together, that he has such a big part of raising Elijah...I feel so happy and so fortunate to have an academic as a hubby. I look forward to the next graduation where you can wear that crazy Harry Potter outfit with the poofy hat and I can Call you "Dr. Manson"...even if it a long four years away.
Congratulations.
I love you.
 
Oh and for those of you who want to know what he does...check out his snazzy profile:

No comments:

Post a Comment