Tuesday 16 September 2014

Southlands Country Fair

We had a wonderful time at the Country fair this year! Daddy packed a wonderful picnic, he even baked baguettes! Elijah rode a pony for the first time, he was so excited! After he told me "mom horses can walk, canter, trot and gallop" Oh is that what the riding lady told you? "No I told her that!" (you can tell in the third photo, he has his explanation face on).  I was so excited to see him on a pony! For the past three years I have been dreaming of this moment (see our past years at the fair herehere and here). I have a tendency to get over excited so the rest of the day was a bit of a spacey blur...but our wonderful friends joined us and Elijah had a blast on the tractors, feeding the horses and apparently "eating snacks in the big tent" was his highlight (the free samples).  

No comments:

Post a Comment